house 460 sq.m., 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, land 662 sq.m., city Varna
, £ 91,718
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 662 sq.m.
Location: city Varna
km. to sea: 3
|city: VARNA (pop. 303594) - 830 properties|
average price in VARNA - £ 70449
VARNA Province - 4429 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 38396
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Three storey building with total area of 460 square meters, built in the courtyard of 662 sq.m.
- The first floor consists of entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, living room (three rooms separated by arches with each other), two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry.
- This floor-floor heating.
- There is a separate room for the central heating pipes, you can put a large pot. In the living room you can put a fireplace that can also be connected to a water heating system.
- The first floor is not plastered.
- The second floor consists of entrance hall, five bedrooms, three balconies with access from each room, two bathrooms.
- On the floor there is a heating system with radiators and pipes hidden in the plaster. floor is completed.
- The third floor (attic) is one large room that can be separated and made a few rooms.
- On this floor are all communications.
House plastered on the outside, insulated with rock wool, and then plastered and painted.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 3 km.
- Varna (airport): 10 km.
The city of Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria, the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is the third largest city in Bulgaria.
If the winter here with just over 400,000 residents in the summer of official information in living a million people (including tourists).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)