220 sqm luxury house, 700 sqm land, Sea view, 3 km to beaches
, £ 278,186
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 700 sq.m.
Location: 3 km to beaches
km. to sea: 3, Sea view
|city: VARNA (pop. 303594) - 807 properties|
average price in VARNA - £ 76934
VARNA Province - 4223 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 41829
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house has three floors with a total area of â€‹â€‹220 sqm with the following layout:
The house has a great sea view.
- 1st floor - living room (living room, dining room and kitchen), one bedroom - 11 sqm, bathroom - 9 sqm with bathtub, entrance hall with wardrobe.
- 2nd floor - three bedrooms - 15 sqm, 14 sqm, 10 sqm, bathroom - 9 sqm, entrance hall with wardrobe
- 3rd floor - large room - 45 sqm (wardrobe), room -22 sqm as a storage room (possibility to be modified in a separate apartment) Terrace 70 sqm.
The floor of the whole house and the staircase are made of natural wood.
Separately next to the house there is a barbecue with fireplace -50 sqm with separate bathroom + toilet.
The house is equipped with: central heating with fireplace with water jacket - 27 KW, which is in the living room; solar panels 2 pcs. for hot water, 200 l boiler, water softener; well with hydrophore pump; irrigation system for the yard and the parking lot;
the first floor has blinds on which the security system is connected; cameras and video surveillance; indoor parking for two cars and outdoor - currently for 6-7 cars, but whose capabilities reach 20-25. Sold fully furnished.
The land is 700 sqm.
The city of Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria, the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is the third largest city in Bulgaria.
If the winter here with just over 400,000 residents in the summer of official information in living a million people (including tourists).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)