one bedroom house, 600 sq.m. garden, outskirts of Varna
, £ 37,197
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: outskirts of Varna
km. to sea: 5
|city: VARNA (pop. 303594) - 818 properties|
average price in VARNA - £ 72907
VARNA Province - 4306 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 39653
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
40 sq.m. House. Consists of:
- Ground floor: entrance hall, kitchen and living room with fireplace, internal staircase to the second floor.
- Second floor: bedroom.
- Annexe: summer kitchen.
600 sq.m. plot.
- fruit trees
- Black Sea: 5 km.
The city of Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria, the largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It is the third largest city in Bulgaria.
If the winter here with just over 400,000 residents in the summer of official information in living a million people (including tourists).
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)