2 bedrooms house, 1700 sq.m. garden, 14 km. to Popovo
, £ 14,604
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1700 sq.m.
Location: 14 km. to Popovo
km. to sea: 155
|village: LOMTSI (pop. 670) - 18 properties|
average price in LOMTSI - £ 11071
TARGOVISHTE Province - 565 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11891
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 bedrooms house. Comprises:
- 2 rooms
- Annexe: hall, kitchen, living room.
- Annexe: bathroom.
The house is furnished.
1700 sq.m. plot.
- water well
- fruit trees
- parking area
- on asphalt road
Lomtsi is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Popovo, Targovishte District. It is situated between several hills. River passes through the village. Altitude of 235 m. The climate is continental with cold winters and warm summers. The population is about 700 inhabitants.
The village has a town hall, library, kindergarten, medical office, regular bus service to the town of Popovo and Razgrad. Near the village there is a large lake - a good place for fishing and recreation.
- Popovo: 14 km.
- Razgrad: 20 km.
- Black Sea: 155 km.
- Varna (airport): 150 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)