House on two floors, plot 4000 sq.m., 57 km. from Varna
, £ 3,775 -55%
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 4000 sq.m.
Location: 57 km. from Varna
km. to sea: 60
|village: CHERVENTSI (pop. 489) - 24 properties|
average price in CHERVENTSI - £ 10538
VARNA Province - 3309 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40903
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House on two floors.
- the house needs major repairs
Plot 4000 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Cherventsi is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Varna region.
The house is situated in a picturesque rural setting only 40 minutes drive from Varna international airport.
The village has 5 shops, medical center, post office and school. In the nearby town of Valchi Doll (10 km) you will find more services, including banks, several good restaurants, bars and a large outdoor market.
There is a regular bus route to Varna, Dobrich and other towns and villages several times a day.
- Black Sea: 60 km.
- Varna (airport): 57 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)