House 65 sq.m., 3 rooms, basement, land 1666 sq.m.,72 km. from Smolyan
, £ 15,123
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1666 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountain
km. to sea: 400
|village: KOZHARI (pop. 97) - 1 property|
average price in KOZHARI - £ 15122
SMOLYAN Province - 908 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32690
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 65 sq.m on two floors. Consists of:
- First floor - basement
- Second floor - kitchen, two bedrooms and hallway
- WC - outside
- The house needs major repair
Land 1666 sq.m.
Kogari is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the Municipality Borino, District Smolyan.
Kozhari village is located 1,360 meters above sea level. Population of about 100 people.
The climate is continental, characterized by cool summers and long winters.
The village has a town hall, church, shop, regular bus service to surrounding towns. There is coverage of all mobile operators. There are medical service. Nearest schools and hospitals are located in town Devin.
Village Kogari has beautiful scenery, it is an attractive place for recreation. Around the village there are many hiking trails.
The area has many attractions.
The most popular and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria - Pamporovo is situated about 59 km away.
- Smolyan: 72 km.
- Plovdiv / airport /: 126 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)