130 sq.m. stone cottage, near SPA and ski resort, scenic views
, £ 6,575
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 175
|village: BEDEN (pop. 417) - 5 properties|
average price in BEDEN - £ 24736
SMOLYAN Province - 738 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31041
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
130 sq.m. stone cottage in the SPA village of Beden.
- floor 1: big open space
- floor 2: 3 rooms
The plot is 600 sq.m. with stunning view towards the highest peaks in the Rhodope mounatins - Snezhanka and Perelik.
- All year round asphalt road access tot he property.
In the property:
- central water supply
- central sewage system
The area has many nature trails for hiking.
Nearby there is also river fishing for trout and barbel.
- approximate cost of repair (turnkey) - 13,000 euro (around 10,000 GBP)
including complete house repairs, bathrooms equipped with bioilers, fitted kitchen, but no appliances, does not include furniture
Before the refurbishment commence, a contract is signed specifying the refurbishment work and the price.
- mineral springs - in the village
- river for fishing: 500 m.
- SPA resort Devin: 13 km
- ski resort Pamporovo: 28 km
- town of Smolyan: 39 km
- Plovdiv airport: 102 km
- sand beaches in Greece: 175 km
- Sofia airport: 218 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)