Two storied house 110 sq. m., a parking lot and a garden 900 sq. m.
BELEV DOL, SMOLYAN
, £ 5,701 -19%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: Near mineral resort
km. to sea: 156
|village: BELEV DOL (pop. 93) - 5 properties|
average price in BELEV DOL - £ 12893
SMOLYAN Province - 825 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30740
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Sunny and bright rural home with spacious garden - you will immediately like the place attractively set in peaceful countryside less than 40 km away from Smolyan city. The property is also 98 km away from Plovdiv- the second largest city in Bulgaria. One of the most famous Bulgarian ski resorts- Pamporovo- is situated at the distance of 39 km.
The property consists of a two storied house with the total living area of 110 sq. m., a parking lot and a garden vast 900 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here is disposed a basement, which can be transformed into a comfortable tavern. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is cement and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: Here you can find a corridor and four rooms. The walls are made of stones, again. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
The garden is planted with fruit trees and beautiful flowers.
The house is in basic condition. It needs renovation of part of the plasters of the ground floor, refreshment of the woodworks and the plasters. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste. The house is fully supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside the dwelling) and is connected to a septic tank. The road which is leading to the house is an asphalt one and is accessible through all the year.
The village where the property is located is friendly and calm. It offers facilities like a shop, a caf? and a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The area is appropriate for relaxation and enjoy of the quietness. So think about the possibility to become the new owner of that house.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)