160 sq.m. stone house in good condition, Rhodope mountains
, £ 30,144
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountain
km. to sea: 130
|village: GLOGINO (pop. 97) - 7 properties|
average price in GLOGINO - £ 17132
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We present to you a two storied house, located in a very nice and quiet area.
The second largest city in Bulgaria and cultural capital of the country- Plovdiv is situated 96 km away from the village. One of the most famous winter ski resorts- Pamporovo, is 64 km away.
This property includes a house with 2 floors, with a total living area 160 sq. m, a parking lot, a BBQ area and a garden vast 600 sq. m.
Ground floor: A corridor, a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a WC/ bath and a closet. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is with laminated parquet and the frames of the windows are PVC.
First floor: It consists of a corridor and two bedrooms. The flooring here is wooden and the frames of the windows are with PVC.
The garden is big and easy to maintain. It is planted with fruit trees, flowers and trellis vine. There is also a well, which helps for the irrigation.
The property is in good condition. It is supplied with electricity and running water. There is a bathroom and toilet inside the house and external toilet, too. The road to the house is a gravel one but it is accessible in the whole year.
The village (75 km from Smolyan city) is nice and calm. It offers facilities like shops, a caf?, a church, a health service and a post office. There is also a regular bus service to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here is suitable for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting and village tourism development.
The village of Glogino is in Rhodope mountain, Banite Municipality, Smolyan region.
- 25 km north from the village of Banite
- 69 km from the town of Smolyan
- 53 km from the town of Madan
- 70 km from ski resort Pamporovo
- 84 km. Plovdiv (airport)
- 236 km from Sofia
There are buses to towns of Plovdiv, Madan, Smolyan and Kardzhali.
On the southeastern slope of Prespanski ridge in the valley of the river Gloginska at 1150 meters altitude.
The climate is characterized by moderately cool summer and moderately cold, sunny winter. Snow falls average 26 days in the year.
The population is about 100 people.
There is town hall, general store and a guest house. There is Internet, cable TV and mobile phone coverage.
GP, kindergarten and school are within the village of Banite. The nearest hospital is in the town of Madan.
Northwest from the village is the highest peak in the Prespa ridge - Peak Prespa.
Village of Banite 25 km is a SPA resort.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)