100 sqm house, 886 sqm land, plus 2736 sqm agricultural land, 10 km to Gabrovo
, £ 9,608
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 886 sq.m.
Location: 10 km to Gabrovo
km. to sea: 240
|village: STOEVTSI (pop. 87) - 1 property|
average price in STOEVTSI - £ 9608
GABROVO Province - 128 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 29893
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This property is located in the small and peaceful village of Stoevtsi, 10 km from Gabrovo and 22 km from Sevlievo.
The property is located at the end of the village and offers incredible views, tranquility and tranquility. Access is on a dirt road with gravel pavement.
The village is at the foot of the Balkan Mountains and the countryside is beautiful.
The house itself was built in the 60s and is currently in good structural condition, but needs renovation and modernization. There is an extension to it.
The total living area is 100 sqm. It consists of three rooms, an old kitchen, a closet, a corridor and a large basement.
The extension is attached to the house. There are two outbuildings in the garden - 14 sqm and 20 sqm respectively.
The garden is 886 sqm. There is also agricultural land next to it, which is also included in the offer. One has an area of â€‹â€‹1789 sqm and the other is 947 sqm.
- 10 km to Gabrovo
- 22 km to Sevlievo
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)