100 sq m stone house, 5 rooms, 200 sq m garden, in Rhodope Mountains,
, £ 9,664
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 200 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope Mountains
km. to sea: 150
|village: KUTELA (pop. 124) - 16 properties|
average price in KUTELA - £ 21597
SMOLYAN Province - 813 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31158
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
100 sq.m. stone house, 200 sq.m garden
- 2 rooms
- bathroom, toilet
- 3 rooms
The house was built in 1959, stone, beam, electricity, water, incredible panorama.
Roof and ceilings in need of repair.
Access to the house 200 meters on a dirt road and 50 meters of trails.
200 sq.m. garden:
- Plovdiv Airport - 80 km
- Pamporovo - 30 km
- Spa resort Banite - 25 km
- Aegean Sea - 150 km
- Burgas - 310 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)