50 sq.m. old house, 4 rooms, 15 km. from Razgrad, land 555 sq.m., 1 km to a big dam
, £ 1,747
Type: 3 bedrooms
Land: 555 sq.m.
Location: 15 km from Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: GOROTSVET (pop. 391) - 10 properties|
average price in GOROTSVET - £ 5986
RAZGRAD Province - 374 properties
average price in RAZGRAD Province - £ 15212
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Stone and brick house 50 sq.m - two floors.
- First floor: 20 sq.m. basement
- Second floor: 4 rooms of good size
There is water and electricity.
Land: 555 sq.m.
450 people live in the village of Gorotsvet.
There are good places for recreation, tourism, fishing.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- big water dam - 1 km
- Razgrad (33,000 population): 15 km.
- Shumen (82,000 population): 30 km.
- Varna (airport), Black Sea: 118 km.
- Bucharest (airport): 140 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)