2 floors house, 31 km. from the sea, land 2050 sq.m.
, £ 26,146 -28%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2050 sq.m.
Location: 31 km. from Black Sea
km. to sea: 31
|village: PLACHIDOL (pop. 475) - 41 properties|
average price in PLACHIDOL - £ 28721
DOBRICH Province - 3749 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 26010
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Brick house on two floors.
It consists of:
- three rooms;
- bathroom and toilet;
Land 2050 sq.m.
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Black Sea: 31 km.
Plachidol is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Dobrich municipality.
The terrain is mostly flat. The climate is continental with hot summers, cold winters and sunny autumn. The population is about 600 inhabitants. Altitude - 272 m
In Plachidol village has a school, kindergarten, community center, shops, a small park, a medical office. There is a regular bus service to the town of Dobrich.
The village has two dams - a great place for fishing.
Due to the proximity to the town of Dobrich and all modern amenities and services that the city offers as well as good transport links Plachidol is a great place for recreation and living.
- Dobrich: 5 km.
- Black Sea: 32 km.
- Varna (airport): 50 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)