2 houses + 850 sq.m. garden set in a mountain village, 1 hour away to Sofia
SINYO BARDO, VRATSA
, £ 7,929
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 850 sq.m.
Location: rural Bulgaria
km. to sea: 380
|village: SINYO BARDO (pop. 39) - 20 properties|
average price in SINYO BARDO - £ 11225
VRATSA Province - 566 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 11463
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Two houses + summer kitchen for sale together with 850 sq.m. garden set in nice mountain village 1 hour away from Sofia.
The main house consist of 1 large living room and a small room which can become a bathroom on the ground floor. On the second floor there is entrance hall + 2 bedrooms. The ground floor is connected with the summer kitchen where there is one more room and a cellar.
The second house is smaller and consist of a cellar on the ground floor which can be converted into a tavern and entrance hall + 1 bedroom on second floor.
The garden is very well maintained.
Mains water and electricity is connected.
- Iskar river – 2 km
- Train station – 2 km
- Ski runs near Vratsa – 35 km
- Spa Varshets – 45 km
- Remains of a Roman fortress – 3 km
- Sofia airport – 90 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)