110 sq.m. House for Sale in Bulgaria, 3 bedrooms, 1755 sq.m. garden, close to river Danube
, £ 7,180 -17%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1755 sq.m.
Location: near river Danube
km. to sea: 280
|village: OSTROV (pop. 849) - 46 properties|
average price in OSTROV - £ 7914
VRATSA Province - 594 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10985
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House for Sale in Bulgaria, 3 bedrooms, 1755 sq.m. garden, close to the Danube River
The property is located in a village 20 km away from the town of Oriahovo, 80 km away from the towns of Lom and Vratsa. The Danube River is 300 m away!
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 110 sq.m.
- floor 1: a living room and a cellar;
- floor 2: 3 bedrooms and a corridor;
There is electricity and water supply.
The house is in good structural condition.
The size of the garden is 1755 sq.m.
There is a summer kitchen (annex, next to the house), a garage and farm buildings.
There is asphalt road and all year easy access.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)