Holiday villa in Bulgaria, 750 sq.m. garden, close to Sopot town.
, £ 6,835
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 750 sq.m.
Location: near Sopot town
km. to sea: 250
|city: SOPOT (pop. 7973) - 5 properties|
average price in SOPOT - £ 28093
PLOVDIV Province - 793 properties
average price in PLOVDIV Province - £ 24488
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Wooden holiday villa in Bulgaria, 32 sq.m. living area, 750 sq.m. garden, close to Sopot town.
The villa consist of entrance hall and two rooms. It is located at the outskirts of Sopot town, Plovdiv province.
There is a good road access full year. Water supply and electricity is connected.
Plovdiv airport – 70 km
Hisarya spa – 30 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)