stone cottage in Rhodope mountains, near SPA resort, scenic views
, £ 18,951
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 450 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 150
|village: BANITE (pop. 1001) - 13 properties|
average price in BANITE - £ 24792
SMOLYAN Province - 859 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31177
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Solidly built and in good overall condition, this appealing house is nicely set at the famous mineral resort of Banite, 48 km away from the town of Smolyan. One of the most famous winter ski resorts - Pamporovo is 47 km away from the village.
The property in short consists of one storied house with total living area 50 sq. m, a basement /10 sq. m/, a parking lot and a garden 450 sq. m.
Ground floor: It consists of a corridor, 1 bedroom and a kitchen with a dining room. The walls here are made of bricks and stones, the flooring is cement, and the window frames are wooden.
The size of the garden allows easy maintenance. It is planted with fruit trees, flowers and trellis vine.
The property is in good condition. The house is supplied with electricity and running water (inside and outside the dwelling) and connected to a septic tank. The road to it is an asphalt one and it is easy accessible in the whole year.
The village itself is very nice and friendly. It offers facilities like shops, a caf?, a school, a church, a police station, a health service, a post office and a cable TV.
There is also a regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here is extremely good for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, mountaineering, SPA procedures and village tourism development.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)