Solid house - 120 sq.m. next to forest . Garden - 2200 sq.m. Stone walls
, £ 6,213
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 2200 sq.m.
Location: town of Borovo
km. to sea: 200
|village: BOROVO (pop. 1815) - 16 properties|
average price in BOROVO - £ 11124
RUSE Province - 666 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 15535
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
We are pleased to offer this real bargain property.
Solid house - 120 sq.m. plastered from outside , needs to be finished inside. Big stone walls. Big barn. Splendid views towards the fields and hills.
The house is situated in town of Borovo which is municipality center . The town is 7 km . from city of Byala which is again municipality center.
The town of Borovo is a quite place with good nature , but still offer all you need for every day life , and big stores.
The town-pub is popular among the Brits from the surrounding villages because of its food-quality and prices.
5 km. from dam.40 km. from city of Rousse.The town provides you with everything you need like store , pub,railway station etc.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)