Newly built three floors house - 263 sq .m. 5 bedrooms . Garage , fireplace. Plot is 500 sq.m.
, £ 59,402
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Gabrovo , mountains
km. to sea: 232
|village: KIEVTSI (pop. 127) - 5 properties|
average price in KIEVTSI - £ 33866
GABROVO Province - 503 properties
average price in GABROVO Province - £ 26147
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are pleased to offer you this splendid 264 sq.m. house in Gabrovo. The plot is 500 sq.m.
- The same like RK287 but unfinished !
- Two unfinished houses for 67 000 euro each.
House has an area of 263m2 and a garage, located on an independent plot of about 500 m2, having separate entrances, separate Construction Permit. The houses are fenced with concrete walls and rails. The garden - steplike shaped for trees, flowers etc.
It's located in the end of the town in an attractive quarter (as Dragalevtsi is for Sofia). Elevation above seal level 430 metres. Amphitheatrical lay of the terrain with a limitless panorama towards the Balkan Mountains. Calm environment, excellent climate, healthful for the lungs in both winter and summer. 23 kilometres away from Uzana Ski Centre. 100 metres away from the last trolley bus stop leading towards the town centre.
Excellent Mediterranean interior and exterior architecture, with alpine roofs and big archy balconies. Anti-seismic construction. On four levels: (basement, first, second and third floor):boiler room - store-rooms - living-room - dining room - kitchen - WC - 4+1 bedrooms - toilet, office - store-rooms - garage.Isolation.
- Basement floor - Basement and storage rooms
- First floor - Living room with fireplace , dinning room , kitchen and toilet.
- Second floor - three bedrooms and bathroom with toilet.
- Attic floor - bedroom , office room, and other room.
- Each floor has balconies
Aluminum windows and doors: thermo-insulated ALUMIL and ETEM. Windows double, thermo-insulating and anti-condensing. The electric cables and the remaining ones are in pipes laid in the walls (there is non without pipes).
In the past there were a lot of small villages just next to city of Gabrovo.Now they are neighbourhoods of the city. If you live there , you got the peaceful time in the nature and the mountains , but if you need something the city is just 4 or 5 km. from you. One of this villages is Ethnographic museum complex which preserved all the good habits and craftsmanship from the past - see video - 1
- 14 km. from - Ethnographic museum complex ''ETAR" -Video N 1
- 25 km. from sky resort " Uzana"
- 45 km from Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanasi
The closest airport is Sofia - 220 km.
The city offers all utilities needed for the every-day life, such as good-food shops, post office, restaurants, bus services, etc.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)