house 600 sq.m., 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, land 500 sq.m., Devin town
, £ 57,294 -24%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains, Devin town
km. to sea: 380
|city: DEVIN (pop. 6098) - 23 properties|
average price in DEVIN - £ 58434
SMOLYAN Province - 870 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31362
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This gorgeous property is located in the famous mineral resort Devin. Devin is located in the central part of the Rhodope Mountains in the valley of the Vacha River, 45 km from the city of Smolyan. Devin is also at a distance of 220 km from Sofia and 70 km from Plovdiv. The town itself is located in the vicinity of the popular ski resort of Pamporovo which is 35 km east of Devin.
The property briefly consists of a two storied renovated house with total living area of 600 sq.m., a parking lot and a garage vast 500 sq.m.
- Ground floor: Here you can find a corridor, three bedrooms and a WC/ bathroom. The walls of the whole house are made of bricks, the flooring here is cement, and the frames of the windows are wooden. There is also a nice veranda on the floor.
- First floor: An internal staircase leads to it. The living area here is distributed between a corridor, four bedrooms, WC/ bathroom and three large terraces with amazing view. The walls here are made of bricks, again, the flooring is cement, and the windows have wooden woodworks.
At the area of the lovely garden you will see many beautiful flowers, trellis vines, decorative trees and fruit trees.
The property is in excellent condition. Some inner transformations are possible according to the client?s taste. It is supplied with electricity and running water /inside and outside the dwelling/ and connected to a septic tank. There is also a security system and internet connection. The road leaded to the house is an asphalt one and accessible in the winter.
Devin is a popular tourist attraction. There is an abundance of hot springs and hence spa resorts in the area. The region was known in antiquity for the healing properties of its mineral springs.
The waters have been claimed to treat and heal a variety of maladies: conditions of the skeletal, peripheral nervous, cardiovascular and pulmonary systems, skin disorders and others. In addition to these, the water is drunk or inhaled in the treatment of respiratory diseases, allergies and infections. The conditions available in Devin make it a centre for recovery and stabilising health.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)