Two-storey house -110sq.m, a parking lot and a garden - 1000 sq.m.
BYAL IZVOR, KARDZHALI
, £ 10,401
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1000 sq.m.
Location: Near river Arda
km. to sea: 350
|village: BYAL IZVOR (pop. 1161) - 3 properties|
average price in BYAL IZVOR - £ 15630
KARDZHALI Province - 66 properties
average price in KARDZHALI Province - £ 27860
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This appealing country house is situated at the center of a small and peaceful village just 47 km away from the town of Kardjali and 16 km away from the town of Ardino. The town of Plovdiv is at the distance of 118 km away from the village.
The property consists of two storied house with area 110 sq. m, a parking lot and a garden vast 1000 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you will find a small entrance, a kitchen and a bedroom. The walls of the whole house are made of stones. The flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: The living area is distributed between two rooms and an entrance. The frames of the windows and the flooring are wooden.
The house is in basic condition. Being an old dwelling it is understandable that it needs overall renovation and restoration. The roof should be repaired. The walls and the ceilings need to be plastered and refreshed. There is electricity and water in the property. The road is an asphalt one and easy accessible. There is no bathroom. An external WC is available, but it is possible an internal one to be built as well as a bathroom. The road is an asphalt one and easy accessible.
The village where the property is located is friendly and calm. The region here is suitable for relaxation and retreat.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)