4 bedrooms looked after house, edge of big village, central Bulgaria
, £ 6,645
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 850 sq.m.
Location: edge of big village, views
km. to sea: 170
|village: GARCHINOVO (pop. 576) - 11 properties|
average price in GARCHINOVO - £ 5130
TARGOVISHTE Province - 569 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11658
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
4 bedrooms looked after Furnished house
edge of big village, central Bulgaria
shops in the village
regulat transport links
- town Popovo: 23 km.
- Varna airport: 170 km.
Garchinovo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality Opaka, District Targovishte. The village is situated in a narrow valley among the hills. The population is about 600 inhabitants. The climate is continental with cold winters, warm summers and warm autumn.
The village has a post office, a kindergarten, shops, coffee shop. Nearest hospital and a school in the town of Popovo. There is mobile phone coverage, internet and satellite TV. There is a regular bus service to the town of Popovo and Rousse.
Beautiful scenery makes the village a wonderful place to relax.
- Veliko Tarnovo -90 km
- Bucharest /Airport/ - 125 km
- Popovo -17 km
- Rousse - 45 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)