290 sq.m. stone chalet, for complete refurbishment, Rhodope mountains
, £ 6,013 -40%
Type: 3 + beds
Land: 290 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 350
|village: SLIVKA (pop. 13) - 5 properties|
average price in SLIVKA - £ 11455
SMOLYAN Province - 738 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31041
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
290 sq.m. stone chalet up in the mountain - for a DIY enthusiast.
for complete refurbishment - roof is badly damaged
It is up in the mountains, in the village of Slivka.
- 10 km to a balneological spa centre - Banite.
The land, which goes with the house is 340 sq.m.
- First floor - huge room, which can be converted to a small restaurant.
- Second floor - 6 rooms.
We can help with finding reliable builders and manage any refurbishment work.
Scenic views all around you, unspoiled nature and friendly people.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)