503 sq.m. land for building, on asphalt street, 2 km to sea
, £ 11,356
Type: Land - for building
Land: 503 sq.m.
Location: 2 km from sea
km. to sea: 2
|village: BALGAREVO (pop. 1291) - 52 properties|
average price in BALGAREVO - £ 37661
DOBRICH Province - 4361 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 24952
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
503 sq.m. land for building, In regulation, located in the central part of the village, 2 km from the beach
- Plot for building- 503 sq.m.
- in regulation village Balgarevo (bay Bolata) in cape Kaliakra and 7km from Kavarna.
- The ploit is in the central part of the village, face to the street.
- Water and electricity.
- It is suitable for the construction of a hotel or a family house as well as for several smaller houses for rent for a seaside holiday.
The village of Bulgarevo has a very good infrastructure, a quiet and peaceful place with developed sea and historical tourism.
There are several beaches and one of them is Bolata Bay, which has entered the club of the most beautiful bays in the world in 2013. which makes the village a favorite place for summer vacation.
In the area there is a golf course, the delightful farm-restaurant "Dalboka", Rusalka beach is few kilometers away, Varna airport is 80km away.
- 2 km from the beach
- 80 km from Varna airport
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)