120 sq.m. stone cottage in Rhodope mountains,
, £ 12,340
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: Rhodope mountains
km. to sea: 150
|village: MILE (pop. 6) - 1 property|
average price in MILE - £ 12340
SMOLYAN Province - 860 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 31249
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Our new offer is for two storied house, located at the foot of the Rhodope Mountain, in a calm village, 10 km away from the mineral resort of Banite. The nearest airport is in Plovdiv ? 125 km distance. One of the famous ski resorts ? Pamporovo stays at the distance of 82 km.
The property consists of two storied house with area 120 sq. m, a parking lot, an outbuilding and a garden 500 sq. m.
Ground floor: Here you will find a corridor, two rooms and a bathroom. The walls are made of stones. The flooring is wooden and the frames of the windows are wooden, too.
First floor: An internal staircase leads to this floor. The living area is distributed between a corridor and three rooms. The walls are made of stones, the flooring is wooden. The windows have wooden frames.
The garden is planted with fruit trees and flowers.
The house is presented in a good overall condition. It needs refreshment of the walls and the ceilings and furnishing. Some inner transformations are possible according to a client?s taste.
It is supplied with all standard home facilities including running water (inside and outside) and electricity. There is a bathroom inside and a toilet outside the house.
Telephone landline is easy to be installed upon a request. The road leaded to the house is a dirt one.
The village where the property is located is nice and calm. The surrounding area is very peaceful and quiet, rich in floora and fauna and is suitable for hunting, fishing, mountaineering and rural tourism.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)