Two houses on one plot, yard 600 sq.m., 26 km from the beach, 41 km. to Varna
GOREN CHIFLIK, VARNA
, £ 17,188
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 600 sq.m.
Location: 41 km. to Varna
km. to sea: 26
|village: GOREN CHIFLIK (pop. 1032) - 68 properties|
average price in GOREN CHIFLIK - £ 26773
VARNA Province - 4142 properties
average price in VARNA Province - £ 40197
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
- Video 1
- Video 2
Two houses on one plot.
The first house is built on one floor with an area of 140 sq.m.
- four entrences: two straight from the street and two from the plot,
- two corridors
- five rooms
The height of the ceiling in this house - 3.5 meters. The walls inside and outside are plastered, wooden floors. House need repairing.
The second house is built on two floors.
- First floor: guest and kitchen, toilet, celar.
- Second floor: one room: tavern with kitchen
Garden 600 sqm, corner yard on two asphalt roads.
Black Sea / Beach Chernomorets / 26 km. http://goo.gl/3hX6Kq
Varna (city center): 40 km. http://goo.gl/o4iSpS
Varna (airport): 48 km. http://goo.gl/jVV1g3
Goren Chiflik is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Varna District.
The village in the valley of the River Kamchiya an altitude of 30 meters. Climate is strongly influenced by the proximity of the Black Sea - the winter is mild and summer - cool. The population of around 1100 people.
Good infrastructure - town hall, school, kindergarten, church, restaurant, medical center, post office, several shops. The roads are in good condition. There is a regular bus service to the city of Varna and the surrounding villages.
20 km away is Tsonevo - one of the largest dams in the area and dam Eleshnitsa 18 km away. Both dams are a great place for fishing. Near passes river Kamchiya. Around the village are grown apples, herbs, corn, vegetables.
Good climate and proximity to the Black Sea make Goren Chiflik better place to live.
- Black Sea: 27 km.
- Varna (airport): 45 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)