House 94m2, 3 bedrooms, 4 km from the reservoir ,
LOM CHERKOVNA, RUSE
, £ 7,456
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 530 sq.m.
Location: northeastern Bulgaria
km. to sea: 175
|village: LOM CHERKOVNA (pop. 340) - 17 properties|
average price in LOM CHERKOVNA - £ 9618
RUSE Province - 646 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14932
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 94m2, garden 530m2
- living room
- three bedrooms
- fruit trees
- Ruse, 70 km
- Varna Airport 170 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)
Enquire about this property and get a reply today