House 60m2, 1 bedroom, 2 km from the reservoir
, £ 4,659
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: Northeastern Bulgaria
km. to sea: 105
|village: DRAGOEVO (pop. 809) - 27 properties|
average price in DRAGOEVO - £ 11741
SHUMEN Province - 849 properties
average price in SHUMEN Province - £ 15907
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 60m2, garden 900m2
- fruit trees
- water well
- Shumen - 20 km
- Varna Airport - 100 km
Dragoevo is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in the Municipality Veliki Preslav, District Shoumen. The population is about 800 inhabitants. The climate is continental with cold winters and warm summers.
There is: a post office, a school, a kindergarten, a few shops, restaurant, cafe. There is a medical office. Regular bus service to the town of Shumen. There is mobile phone coverage, internet and satellite TV.
Near the village there is a dam.
Climate and good infrastructure make Dragoevo village a better place to live.
- Shumen: 24 km.
- Black Sea: 105 km.
- Varna (airport): 101 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)