60 sq.m. bungalow, 900 sq.m. garden, near town of Lom
, £ 6,973
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: near town of Lom
km. to sea: 350
|village: MOKRESH (pop. 758) - 27 properties|
average price in MOKRESH - £ 6581
MONTANA Province - 508 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 9086
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
cosy new house for Sale, 900 sq.m. garden, close to the Danube River
The property is located in a village 11 km away from the town of Lom. The Danube River is about 10 km away. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the International Airport is about 180 km away.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 60 sq.m. and comprises of 2 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.
There is electricity and water supply. The house is in good condition.
The size of the garden is 900 sq.m.
There is a water well and farm buildings in it. There is asphalt road and all year easy access.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)