House 90m2, 2 bedrooms, 30 km from Ruse, and the Danube
, £ 7,232
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 938 sq.m.
Location: 30 km from Ruse, and the Danube
km. to sea: 200
|village: TABACHKA (pop. 100) - 8 properties|
average price in TABACHKA - £ 18781
RUSE Province - 681 properties
average price in RUSE Province - £ 14396
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 90m2, garden 938m2
Old rustic house in need of renovation, with panoramic view of the rocky hills over the gorge of Cherni Lom river.
The property is situated in the village of Tabachka, a quiet and peaceful traditional Bulgarian village, appreciated for its clean air and relaxed way of life.
The village stands just 30km from Ruse, 12km. from Ivanovo, 90km. from Bucharest International Airport, and is in close proximity to Nature Park Rusenski Lom.
The nature of the village characterizes with many cave shapes, broad-leaved and pine tree forests and great biodiversity.
There is bus and train transportation to Rousse and Ivanovo, a post office, a community centre, food shops and several guest houses.
The house is on two levels, with 90sq.m. of living space. The ground floor comprises two connected rooms and a bathroom.
On the first floor there are two rooms, a closet and a corridor.
The house comes with a plot of land of 938sq.m.
Varna Airport 190 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)