house 65 sq.m., 3 rooms, kitchen, land 1750 sq.m., 35 km. from Dobrich
, £ 3,967 -50%
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1750 sq.m.
Location: 35 km. from Dobrich
km. to sea: 76
|village: KOCHMAR (pop. 267) - 12 properties|
average price in KOCHMAR - £ 14058
DOBRICH Province - 4002 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 25574
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 65 sq.m. on one floor. Consists of:
- 3 rooms
- Annex: summer kitchen
The house needs renovation.
Plot 1750 sq.m.
- water well
- fruit trees
- an asphalt road
Kochmar is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Tervel, Dobrich district. The terrain is hilly with large flat plains alternating with deciduous forests of oak, ash, linden, elm. The climate is continental, characterized by hot summers, warm autumn, cold winters and cool but sunny spring. The population is about 270 people. The altitude is 203 m.
The village has a community center with a library, general store, grocery store, school building, which currently operates a recreation area in the center of the village station.
Due to its proximity to the municipal center of Tervel, beautiful scenery and fertile lands, Kochmar has great opportunities for rural, eco and cultural tourism, but also to build farms of fruits and vegetables. In recent years, successfully developed beekeeping and growing cultivated herbs.
- Dobrich: 35 km.
- Black Sea: 76 km.
- Varna (airport): 85 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)