house 100 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, bathroom, basement, land 660 sq.m., 18 km. from Popovo
, £ 3,876 -63%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 660 sq.m.
Location: near Razgrad
km. to sea: 160
|village: SADINA (pop. 969) - 24 properties|
average price in SADINA - £ 6352
TARGOVISHTE Province - 569 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11682
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 100 sq.m. on two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: 2 rooms, bathroom, basement.
- Second floor: entrance hall, two bedrooms, closet.
Plot 660 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Sadina is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of the Municipality Popovo, Targovishte District.
Residents of the village is around 1100 people. The terrain is hilly plain with an average elevation of 404 meters, climate is temperate winters are cold with average temperatures around 3 T C and in summer is around 23 T C.
The village has a post office, community center, school, kindergarten, church, shops, restaurant, medical service. The infrastructure of the village is very good. Mobile phone coverage, internet and cable TV. Regular bus service to the village is from Popovo.
- Popovo: 18 km.
- Black Sea: 160 km.
- Varna (airport): 155 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)