170 sq.m. house with 730 sq.m. garden, mountain area, close to Mezdra
, £ 6,381
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 730 sq.m.
Location: 100 km. to Sofia
km. to sea: 400
|village: DRASHAN (pop. 184) - 6 properties|
average price in DRASHAN - £ 10351
VRATSA Province - 659 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 11691
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cosy rural house with 730 sq.m. garden, mountain area, close to Mezdra
The property is located in a village 25 km away from Mezdra, 40 km away from Vratsa.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 170 sq.m.
First floor ? a room and a cellar;
Second floor ? 3 rooms and a corridor.
There is electricity and water supply. The house needs renovation.
The size of the garden is 730 sq.m. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital of Sofia is 100 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)