house 70 sq.m., 5 rooms, basement, land 2000 sq.m., 13 km. from the Danube
, £ 4,214 -9%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 2000 sq.m.
Location: 13 km. from river Danube
km. to sea: 185
|village: ZAFIROVO (pop. 707) - 13 properties|
average price in ZAFIROVO - £ 8081
SILISTRA Province - 748 properties
average price in SILISTRA Province - £ 11372
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 70sq.m. on one floor. Consists of:
- 4 rooms
- toilet outside
Land 2000 sq.m.
- fruit trees
Zafirovo Village in Northeastern Bulgaria. Located in Silistra region.
The village population is about 700 inhabitants.
Zafirovo located in the eastern part of the Danube Plain. The terrain is hilly and flat, and the altitude is 89 m falls in the temperate climate zone.
The village is very well developed.
The Danube River is located about 13 km to the north.
In Zafirovo has a post office, church, medical center, school, kindergarten, community center and shops. Hospital and a center for medical emergencies in the municipal center - the town Glavinitsa (12 km).
Traditional industry is agriculture and animal husbandry. Grown wheat, sunflower, corn and others.
The territory of the village is the lake "Zafirovo" which is designed for fish.
- Danube: 13 km.
- Silistra: 40 km.
- Varna (airport): 180 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)