4400 sq.m. garden, farm building, 2 rooms, good investment opportunity
SKRAVENA, SOFIA PROVINCE
, £ 33,268
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 4400 sq.m.
Location: 2 km away from Botevgrad
km. to sea: 350
|village: SKRAVENA (pop. 1618) - 12 properties|
average price in SKRAVENA - £ 49140
SOFIA PROVINCE Province - 885 properties
average price in SOFIA PROVINCE Province - £ 29364
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
We are glad to offer to you this property located in a small village 2 km away from the town of Botevgrad.
The house is small, brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 40 sq.m. and comprises of 2 rooms. There is electricity, gas and water supply. The house is in a good structural condition but needs renovation.
The garden is 4400 sq.m. on a size. There is a farm building and a well. The place will charm you with its beauty and tranquility. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the international airport is 60 km.
This is a good chance to buy a cheap property with big potential and nice location!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)