Brick built house, 3 floors, 5 rooms, 800 sq.m. garden, splendid panorama, beautiful nature
, £ 7,806
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 800 sq.m.
Location: 25 km away from Vratsa
km. to sea: 340
|village: STRUPETS (pop. 299) - 3 properties|
average price in STRUPETS - £ 11812
VRATSA Province - 547 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10783
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
This house for Sale offers really amazing panorama! The property is located in a picturesque mountainous village 15 km away from the town of Mezdra, 25 km away from Vratsa.
The house is brick built and has 3 floors. It has a living area of 80 sq.m. There are 2 rooms on the first floor. The second floor consists of 2 rooms and a terrace. The third room consists of a room and a terrace. There is electricity and water supply. The house needs to be finished. The size of the garden is 800 sq.m. There is a farm building in it.
The village is small and tranquil. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the international airport is 100 km. The biggest advantage of the property is the splendid panorama!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)