Cheap rural house, in the town of Nikopol, 2 rooms, cafe in the house, business opportunities, good investment opportunity
, £ 6,320
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 110 sq.m.
Location: In the town of Nikopol
km. to sea: 300
|city: NIKOPOL (pop. 2854) - 2 properties|
average price in NIKOPOL - £ 7078
PLEVEN Province - 420 properties
average price in PLEVEN Province - £ 10105
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap Bulgarian house situated in the town of Nikopol, 50 km away from the towns of Pleven and Svishtov. The property is located very close to a hospital.
The house is brick built and has one floor. It has a living area of 85 sq.m. and comprises of an entrance hall, a corridor, 2 rooms and a bathroom. Recently the house has been used as a caf? bar. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition. The size of the garden is 110 sq.m.
The town is small and picturesque. It is located on the Danube River bank. There are lots of shops, caf? bars, restaurants, a school, a church and a hospital. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. This property can become a prospective investment!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)