house 56 sq.m., 4 rooms, basement, land 565 sq.m., 16 km. from Razgrad
, £ 7,303
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 565 sq.m.
Location: 16 km. from Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: DRYANOVETS (pop. 536) - 14 properties|
average price in DRYANOVETS - £ 12866
RAZGRAD Province - 453 properties
average price in RAZGRAD Province - £ 15911
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 56 sq.m. on two floors. Consists of:
- First floor: one room, basement, exterior staircase to the second floor.
- Second floor: 4 rooms.
- Toilet outside.
Land 565 sq.m.
- agricultural buildings - 42 sq.m.
Dryanovets is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in District Razgrad. The terrain is hilly. The altitude is 190 meters. The climate is continental with cold winters and warm summers. The population is about 500 inhabitants.
The village has a post office, shops, coffee. Regular bus service to the town of Razgrad and surrounding villages.
- Razgrad: 16 km.
- Black Sea: 150 km.
- Varna (airport): 145 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)