House on two floors, land 1430 sq.m., 20 km. from Razgrad
POBIT KAMAK, RAZGRAD
, £ 4,725
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1430 sq.m.
Location: 20 km. from Razgrad
km. to sea: 150
|village: POBIT KAMAK (pop. 201) - 28 properties|
average price in POBIT KAMAK - £ 14823
RAZGRAD Province - 474 properties
average price in RAZGRAD Province - £ 15180
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House on two floors.
- house needs repairs
Land 1430 sq.m.
Pobit kamak is a village in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in District Razgrad.
The village has a population of about 300 people. The climate is continental - has warm summers and snowy winters. It has kept the Bulgarian spirit. Beautiful scenery and unique houses awakened the interest of many people. Many are beautiful cliffs and forests around the village. One of the biggest attractions is the ethnographic museum.
- Razgrad: 20 km.
- Black Sea 150 km.
- Varna (airport): 145 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)