House 60 sq.m., land 1,300 sq.m., 50 km. from Plovdiv
DALBOK IZVOR, PLOVDIV
, £ 11,283
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 1300 sq.m.
Location: 50 km. from Plovdiv
km. to sea: 400
|village: DALBOK IZVOR (pop. 1326) - 13 properties|
average price in DALBOK IZVOR - £ 20270
PLOVDIV Province - 784 properties
average price in PLOVDIV Province - £ 23318
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 60 sq.m. consists of:
- three rooms
land - 1,300 sq.m.
- water well
- summer kitchen
- farm building
Dalbok Izvor is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality Parvomai, District Plovdiv.
The terrain is mostly flat to hilly. The average altitude is 191 m.
The climate is temperate with mild Mediterranean influences. Summers are hot and dry and winters are mild.
Population is about 1500 inhabitants.
The village has town hall, pharmacy, school, post office and church. Regular bus service connects the Dalbok Izvor of nearby settlements. The village has a medical office and dental office. The nearest hospital is located in town Parvomai.
- Plovdiv / airport / - 50 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)