Stone house 120 sq.m., five bedrooms, land 500 sq.m., 17 km. from Smolyan
, £ 13,025
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: 17 km. from Smolyan
km. to sea: 400
|village: SMILYAN (pop. 987) - 20 properties|
average price in SMILYAN - £ 36041
SMOLYAN Province - 818 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 30803
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Stone House 120 sq.m. two floors consists of:
- First floor - kitchen, two bedrooms, hallway
- Second floor - three bedrooms, hallway
land - 500 sq.m.
- summer kitchen
- agricultural building
- toilet outside
Smilyan located in Smolyan district.The village is the largest in the Smolyan region, with around 1600 inhabitants. It is the natural center of the settlements along the upper reaches of Arda. Smilyan is one of the oldest settlements in the Rhodope Mountains.
Agriculture, livestock and timber are the main source of livelihood. The main crops are potatoes and the famous big beans. The village has several dairies producing some of the most delicious cheeses in Bulgaria.
Arda is a favorite spot for many fishermen.
The village has a town hall, church, post office, school, kindergarten, restaurant, coffee shops, medical center and a regular bus service to the town of Smolyan.
- Smolyan - 17 km.
- Plovdiv / airport / - 115 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)