6000 sq.m. garden, 2 houses, area for summer houses, close to the Danube River, good investment
, £ 8,073
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 6000 sq.m.
Location: In the area for summer houses of Lom
km. to sea: 440
|city: LOM (pop. 21869) - 35 properties|
average price in LOM - £ 16096
MONTANA Province - 507 properties
average price in MONTANA Province - £ 8808
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
2 houses with 6000 sq.m. garden in the area for summer houses of the town of Lom.
The 2 houses are brick built. Each house has a living area of 30 sq.m and comprises of 2 rooms. There is electricity and water supply. The houses are in a good condition. The size of the garden is 6000 sq.m. There is a well.
There is all year easy access. The place is ideal for rest and relaxation. You will be delighted to be surrounded by beautiful nature and tranquility. The distance to the Danube River is about 2 km. This is a great chance for investment and at the same time to settle your home or holiday villa in such lovely place. This is a good chance for prospective investment!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)