100 m2 house, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, 1020 m2 garden, 1 hr. to Sofia
RADOTINA, SOFIA PROVINCE
, £ 19,595 -20%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 1020 sq.m.
Location: 1 hr. to Sofia
km. to sea: 438
|village: RADOTINA (pop. 170) - 9 properties|
average price in RADOTINA - £ 25315
SOFIA PROVINCE Province - 914 properties
average price in SOFIA PROVINCE Province - £ 29772
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Great property only 1 hr. to Sofia, mostly on a motorway.
Nice village near Botevgrad with a population of about 300 people.
The property is a two storey brick house with an area of 100 sq.m. furnished with bathroom and toilet.
It consists of three buildings: a summer kitchen, a renovated old house and new house.
Yard with an area of 1,020 sq.m. is equal, green and surrounded by a massive stone wall.
The property is accessible year round by asphalt road and is supplied with electricity, water, gas and satellite.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)