Cheap house for sale near Pamporovo ski resort
, £ 8,236 -14%
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 385 sq.m.
Location: Near Pamorovo ski resort
km. to sea: 150
|village: FATOVO (pop. 28) - 7 properties|
average price in FATOVO - £ 15574
SMOLYAN Province - 886 properties
average price in SMOLYAN Province - £ 32715
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
If you are thinking to spend your holiday in a picturesque location, you should not miss this offer. The house we present to you is situated in a very calm region, 10 km from Smolyan.
The property includes two storied house with total living area 100 sq. m and a garden vast 385 sq. m.
Ground floor: The living area here is distributed between a corridor, two rooms and two stores. The walls of the house are made of stones, the flooring and the frames of the windows are wooden.
First floor: It consists of a large corridor and three rooms. The flooring here is wooden and the windows? frames are wooden, too.
The garden is planted with fruit trees. There is a drill, which helps for the irrigation.
The house needs total repair. The property is supplied with electricity and water. There is no toilet and bathroom in the property, but there is a possibility to be made inside the house. The road to the dwelling is an asphalt one and easy accessible in the whole year.
The village itself offers facilities like a shop, a doctor, a post office and regular bus transport to the towns and the villages in the vicinity. The region here gives good opportunities for relaxation and enjoying the calmness and the peaceful of the village. The cultural capital Plovdiv is disposed 107 km away from the village, and the famous ski resort of Pamporovo is 26 km away.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)