145 m2 house, 4 bedrooms, 500 m2 garden, near Sandanski
, £ 17,620 -44%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 500 sq.m.
Location: 18 km to Sandanski
km. to sea: 125
|village: MARIKOSTINOVO (pop. 1244) - 8 properties|
average price in MARIKOSTINOVO - £ 25934
BLAGOEVGRAD Province - 354 properties
average price in BLAGOEVGRAD Province - £ 38997
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
The house has two floors with unfolded built-up area of 145 sq m.
Every floor includes two separate rooms with south and east exposure; transitory hall and living room.
The floors are connected with inner staircase.
The house is solid and well-kept.
The roof is repaired, there are drain pipes and gutters installed; the facade has decorative coat and outer wood joinery, there are entrance and inner doors, wooden floorings.
The house has sewage, water supply and electricity.
The first floor has a room, provided for toilet with bathroom.
The plot is 500 sq m ? fenced with wire-netting, there are vines with dessert sorts of grape and fruit trees in the garden.
Next to the house there is a farm building with area 50 sq m, which can be turned into a summer kitchen.
There is also a garage ? around 20 sq m.
Presently the neighbors are taking care for the house.
The house is situated in a quiet and calm neighborhood in a big village 10 km far from the Greek border.
The infrastructure is well developed ? there are a convenient connection with the main road, asphalt roads, well-kept park, a kindergarten, an elementary school, a health center, a pharmacy, shops and a public mineral bath.
The transport connections to Sandanski, Petrich, Blagoevgrad and Sofia are regular and very convenient.
- well kept house with garage,
- location with good infrastructure
- in famous wine production region
- Sandanski - 18 km
- Aegean sea - 125 km
- Thessaloniki airport - 125 km
- Sofia airport - 184 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)