house 140 sq.m., 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, land 1250 sq.m., 7 km. to sea
, £ 77,350
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1250 sq.m.
Location: 6 km. from Balchik
km. to sea: 7
|village: SOKOLOVO (pop. 869) - 104 properties|
average price in SOKOLOVO - £ 54631
DOBRICH Province - 3724 properties
average price in DOBRICH Province - £ 26693
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
House 140 sq.m. on one floor. Consists of:
- kitchen and living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Plot 1250 sq.m.
Sokolovo is located in northeastern Bulgaria and is part of Dobrich. Located 6 km from Balchik, 45 km from Varna, 10 km from Albena resort and 5 km from the newly built golf courses.
as of 12.2015 in Sokolovo: High Speed Fibre internet
- download speed: 75 Mbps
- upload speed: 20 Mbps
The village is known as the oldest and longest village in Dobrich and is the fastest growing area in the region. Its population is about 1200 people.
The village has a kindergarten, primary school, library, pharmacy, church, guest houses, several shops and a restaurant. There is mobile phone coverage, internet and cable TV. There is a regular bus service to the town of Balchik and Dobrich every hour.
Residents of Sokolovo work primarily in tourism and agriculture. Has bought houses in the village of 22 nationalities.
The proximity to the sea and Balchik makes village Sokolovo most favorite village on the northern coast.
- Balchik: 6 km.
- Black Sea: 7 km.
- Varna (airport):54 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)