Very big house, cheap property, good location, prospective investment, beautiful area
, £ 8,343 -18%
Type: 3 + beds, Furnished
Land: 420 sq.m.
Location: 12 km away from Mezdra
km. to sea: 400
|village: LIK (pop. 389) - 10 properties|
average price in LIK - £ 8087
VRATSA Province - 611 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 11155
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Pay attention to this charming house located in a peaceful village 12 km away from the town of Mezdra, 25 km away from the town of Vratsa.
The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 190 sq.m. There are 3 rooms and a bathroom with a toilet on the first floor. The second floor consists of 4 rooms and 2 terraces. There is an attic. There is electricity and water supply. The house is in a good condition.
The garden is 420 sq.m. on a size. The place will charm you with its splendid nature and fresh air. There are shops and a post office. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The distance to the capital of Sofia and the international airport is 105 km. Do not miss this offer with attractive price and big potential!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)