Brick built house, 900 sq.m. gardenm 2 floors, cheap property, good investment
, £ 2,966 -15%
Type: 1 bedroom, Furnished
Land: 900 sq.m.
Location: in the town of Oryahovo
km. to sea: 440
|city: ORYAHOVO (pop. 4471) - 10 properties|
average price in ORYAHOVO - £ 9338
VRATSA Province - 548 properties
average price in VRATSA Province - £ 10475
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Cheap old house located in the charming small town of Oriahovo, 65 km away from the town of Vratsa. The house is brick built and has 2 floors. It has a living area of 60 sq.m. Each floor consists of one room. The house needs renovation.
The garden is 900 sq.m.on size. There is asphalt road and all year easy access. The place is ideal not only for rest and relaxation but also for all year living. You will be charmed to be surrounded by beautiful nature and tranquility. There is amazing panorama.
You can find all needed conveniences as post, banks, restaurants, etc in this splendid town! The Danube River is only 1 km away! This is a great chance for investment and at the same time to settle your home or holiday villa in such lovely place. Don?t miss this offer!
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)