Two storey brick house, land 4500 sq.m, southern Bulgaria
PASTREN, STARA ZAGORA
, £ 19,595
Type: 2 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 4500 sq.m.
Location: southern Bulgaria,25 km from Stara Zagora
km. to sea: 202
|village: PASTREN (pop. 229) - 6 properties|
average price in PASTREN - £ 17717
STARA ZAGORA Province - 731 properties
average price in STARA ZAGORA Province - £ 19997
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Pustren is a village in southern Bulgaria. It is located in the municipality of Opan, District Stara Zagora.
Two storey brick house with :
- two rooms
- a corridor,
- summer kitchen,
- fruit trees and vineyard.
Near the center accessible from two streets.
Land 4500 sq.m
In Pastren there is health service with a general practitioner, post office, community center with a small library, several supermarkets and restaurants.
The village has a daily bus service from the city.
Stara Zagora - 25 km
Bourgas - 202 km
Plovdiv airport - 105 km
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)