house 120 sq.m., 5 rooms, basement, land 1080 sq.m., 13 km. from Popovo
, £ 4,298
Type: 3 bedrooms, Furnished
Land: 1080 sq.m.
Location: 13 km. from Popovo
km. to sea: 160
|village: KOZITSA (pop. 283) - 1 property|
average price in KOZITSA - £ 4297
TARGOVISHTE Province - 517 properties
average price in TARGOVISHTE Province - £ 11842
|« previous property||« back to Property List »||next property »|
Kozitsa is mountainous village located about 13 km north of the town of Popovo, southern slope and is 200 to 300 m altitude.
South of the village Cherni Lom river flows.
The village has a town hall, community center, post office.
There is a regular bus service to the town Popovo several times a day.
The region has an opportunity for rural and eco tourism. A good place for fishing and hunting. Fresh air and beautiful scenery make the village better place to live.
A good investment.
House 120 sq.m. two floors. Consists of:
- 5 rooms
- 3 basements
- WC outside
The house needs major repairs.
Land 1080 sq.m.
- agricultural buildings
All facilities including shops, post office, regular transport links.
- Popovo: 13 km.
- Black Sea: 160 km.
- Varna (airport): 155 km.
- All bulgarian properties have electricity.
- About 98 percents of all bulgarian properties have access to running water, except some small remote bulgarian villages up in the mountains.
- All bulgarian houses in the villages have a septic tank, central sewage system is available only in a few very large villages.
- All properties have access to internet.
- There is at least one village shop in every village in Bulgaria, except some small remote villages up in the mountains.
- Some properties in Bulgaria can be purchased on monthly payments (instalments), just fill the form below and find out about availability of this option.
- Selling price is Euro, not pounds. GBP price is for reference only and can vary daily.
- All properties in Bulgaria can be purchased remotely or directly from UK, without visiting Bulgaria.
- Cost of living in Bulgaria - 01.2016
need answers now?
call: 0203 600 0572 or 07775 712 704 in UK (Mon-Sun)
+359 879036885 (in Bulgaria)